1. You draw a Principle of Design
2. Create a Pinterest board dedicated to that Principle in Design (ie. search for Contrast in Design)
3. You draw your typeface. You can ONLY use this typeface.
4. You pick your letter and number to use from this typeface.
5. You choose the Design style you want to use.
(Deconstructed or Sliced text, Glitch, Color Channel, Halftone, Liquid or Outlined)
Goal: Create a piece of design that uses one number and one letter from one typeface. Use any technique we learned in class and utilize the Principle of Design you drew.
These are examples of design projects using type as imagery. Focus on the shape of the letter and number and experiment with them.